Curve Diffusors are the most natural-sounding, accurate and affordable improvement you can make to room acoustics… and the easiest.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cylindrical (constant-radius) design is Phase-Coherent
- Accurate broadband diffusion
- Built-in MLV Bass-absorber membrane
- Built-in mid-high internal absorber
- Stackable in under-8-foot ceilings
- Easy to mount vertically or horizontally (Combo Stand available)
- Lab-tested and field-proven
- Available in many fabric & paint colors and finish options
The Curve Diffusor’s innovative phase-coherent, constant-radius design, with built–in MLV membrane low–bass absorber, uniquely solves two acoustical issues: diffusing mid–high frequencies and controlling low frequencies. It simplifies the creation of accurate acoustic spaces and adds a great high-design style.
Audiophile rooms, recording studios, theaters, auditoriums, bars, restaurants, conference and board rooms, entertainment venues, schools, houses of worship, music practice and band rooms, apartments, condos and more.
Medium Curve: 21” wide, 42” high, 7” deep; Small Curve: 14” wide, 42” high, 5” deep; available in a wide range of fabric & paint colors, wood-veneer finishes & custom sizes